Navigate

Tools:

Members Online

4 Guests, 0 Users

Customer Sites

Some of our customers:

Author Topic: List of all players with handicaps  (Read 12347 times)

Offline Green Amusement

• View Profile
List of all players with handicaps
« on: September 11, 2014, 03:32:09 PM »
Is it possible to create a way to print out all of our players with their handicaps from all divisions? Our new league night want to have a list of players with handicaps so that they can use the established handicaps on the first night of play and also on any given players first night as a sub.
Would also be handy for tournament purposes. I would be able to rank players by handicaps given to them across all the games they have played on this stats system.

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: List of all players with handicaps
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 05:47:28 PM »
Hmmm. No, that is not available, but it certainly sounds like something good to have. The only thing I question is  including all stats ever entered. Someone could have been a lowly 6.0 four years ago but has improved immensely and is now an 8.0. Would you want to factor in the 6.0 when averaging things out? Perhaps it would be easier for me to give you a call and discuss. Please send your phone number to:  kmccann@cruciverb.com

Offline Green Amusement

• View Profile
Re: List of all players with handicaps
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 09:27:33 AM »
I understand that someone could have improved over time. I suppose that instead of taking an average over "all time", it could then be limited to maybe last three years of play. If someone hasn't played in that time frame from our league system then they can come in at full handicap and establish a handicap for the next weeks league play.
I will send my phone number to you also.

Anyone else who has ideas can feel free to chime in on this as well.